Northern Indiana Canoe
& Kayak Trips
River Canoe & Camp offers
river and lake trips, plus camping:
- Canoeing and Kayaking trips from 2 hours to all day long
- Access to 6 fishing lakes
- Nearly 100 acres to roam
- Large primitive camping sites along
the Pigeon River
TIPS FOR AN ENJOYABLE CANOE TRIP AT PIGEON
RIVER CANOE & CAMP
- Take a short trip.
- Don't take young children on your first trip.
- Wear tennis shoes or water shoes for foot protection.
- Protect yourself from the elements (sun, wind, storms).
- Use a strap on your sunglasses.
- Bring along a thirst quenching drink.
- Carry food and clothing in a water-tight container
and secure it to the canoe.
- Allow sufficient time for swimming, resting and picnicking.
- Wear your personal floatation device at all times.
- Allow no more than 3 to a canoe unless you receive
- Do not overload your canoe.
- Do not leave your canoe or equipment unattended.
- Keep off private property.
- Show respect to others on the river.
- Respect fishermen and do not cross their lines.
- Enjoy the wildlife and wild flowers but leave them
- Use litter bags.
- Take only pictures and leave only footprints.